Welcome to Oasis Public Health Consulting Ltd.
We are a public health consulting firm.
We provide innovative solutions to your healthcare needs.
Many health challenges have persisted over the years and seem intractable. Many of these challenges require new thinking and approaches that may be unconventional and quite innovative. Such can only result from thorough scientific enquiries undertaken by experts seasoned in the science and art of research.
Many well-meaning individuals or organizations desire to help others to live well but do not know how to go about this to maximize their return on investment. We will help you to shape your good intentions and work out the most cost-effective strategies given the available resources.
We partner with governments and non-governmental organizations, especially international organizations to lead implementation/operations research, health systems research, and research in infectious and non-infectious diseases, bringing to the partnership our incisive knowledge of the local settings.
We employ modern and proven training techniques to deliver high-impact trainings covering various aspects of disease control and health care delivery. Our philosophy is to ensure optimal return on investment – that our clients get maximum benefits from the training experience – and to this end we use the most appropriate evaluation model to optimize our trainings. You just tell us your training need and we fix the rest! Give us a staff in need and we return to you an otherworldly team! Our areas of training include:
- Data management – collection, analysis, interpretation and dissemination of quality assured health information.
- Use of statistical soft wares for data analysis e.g., SPSS, Epi Info, and Stata.
- Strategies to control diseases and other health-related events.
- Design, implementation and evaluation of public health projects and programmes.
We provide services touching on various areas of public health – all aimed at improving population coverage with quality health services. Our package includes:
- Health data analysis.
- Technical support to individuals, faith based organizations, government and non-governmental bodies to:
- Conduct medical outreach programmes (not one-off events) that often disrupts the health dynamics of the benefiting community or population and whose gains will remain ad infinitum and strengthen the existing health system in the area.
- Technical assistance for writing of research proposal, grant application, project report and publication of report and research findings.
- Design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of public health projects and programmes.
- Technical support for trainings – design of training modules, recruitment of trainers, and evaluation of trainings.
- Health promotion and disease prevention including counselling; targeted/mass screening for communicable and non-communicable diseases including cancers; and delivery of medical goods.
- Well persons’ clinic – programmed health checks including domiciliary services.
Who we offer our services to
Book An Appointment
Latest Blog Posts
Read more about our latest news posts and be informed
Oasis PHC in collaboration with Niger Delta University celebrated 2016 World Health Day on Thursday, 7 April 2016. “Beat Diabetes out of Niger Delta University/Bayelsa State” Background World Health Day (WHD) is celebrated annually on April 7, the day […]
Viral hepatitis affects 400 million people globally. Every year 6–10 million people are newly infected. An estimated 95% of people with hepatitis do not know they are infected. Over 90% of people with hepatitis C can be completely cured within […]
Oasis PHC in collaboration with Niger Delta University, Bayelsa State Malaria Elimination Programme and Rotary Club of Yenagoa celebrated 2016 World Malaria Day on Monday, 25 April 2016 “End malaria for good” Background World Malaria Day (WMD) is an […]
Are you a medical content creator?
We offer article and proposal review services where an author/researcher can post their article/proposal for our experts to review and so give it a better chance of being accepted.